skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Central Croppers
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Thanks
Thanks to everyone who came to the crop today . I hope everyone had a good time.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
My Layouts
Pam's Place
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Thanks
Hello to any new readers!
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Pam in Moncton
I have been scrapbooking since 2002 and have attended 4 CKU events, 4 Creative Escape events and several conventions and weekend crops. I will try my best to make sure our Central Crops are fun and educational for all. Especially fun!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment