Pam
Friday, December 5, 2008
Saturday Dec. 6 Crop Cancelled
I am very sorry but I will have to cancel the crop for Saturday. I didn't sleep at all last night and have some sort of "flu" and will not be able to get it ready. I apologise to those who were looking forward to a day out cropping and especially to those who showed their support by paying in advance. Your payment will be applied to the next crop you attend. I hope to see you in January. The materials have come in for the Christmas mini album and I think it will be a fun and pretty project. More on that later. The cost looks like it will be $30 to cover materials. Please drop me a note if you want to sign up for that. Only 10 places. Hope everyone has a good holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment