Friday, November 14, 2008

Registration for a crop

For anyone new to our crops and wanting to register, you may do so on this site by clicking on "comments" at the bottom of this post and leaving me a comment with your name and contact information (phone number or email address).  This will not be published on this site but will come to me in an email.  I will get back to you. 

Also please be sure to read the older posts by clicking on the archived months on the right side of this page.  You can see what we have done at earlier crops and get an idea of what to expect. For the December crop (Dec. 6), there will be no classes. Lunch will be a variety of pizzas, Caesar salad and dessert.  We also always have morning coffee and tea and a snack of some sort (muffins/breads/cheese and fruit etc.).  All is included for $20.  

I am 99% sure the date of the following crop will be January 17, 2009.  I am just waiting on confirmation of the availability of the space. At the January crop there will be a Christmas mini-album class.  Look here for more information on that later. I do know that you will want to make sure you have a picture that represents to you the "essence" of your Christmas (or your tree, ornaments, etc., whatever you are putting in your book) to be used at the front of your book. This should be no bigger than 3 inches wide so it could be vertical 3 x 5, or horizontal 2 x 3 or square 3 x 3, for example. I will try to have any other requirements for you soon.

See you soon!
Pam

1 comment:

Una said...

Would like to register for crop on Sat along with 2 friends. ? cost.