Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know we all have a lot to be thankful for! I just wanted to wish you a good weekend and a happy holiday Monday and welcome any new readers who are just finding us. Please don't forget to read back through the older posts for all the information.  You can do this by clicking on the archived months to the right of the main posts.  Don't forget our next crop will be Nov. 1 and I am taking registrations any time. I will be away from October 15 - 19 inclusive so if you call just leave a message and if you leave a comment I will get back to you when I return.  

When I come back, I will be posting pictures and information about the Halloween Mini-Album class which will be given Nov. 1. This class will be fun and have a lot of pages for you to use for your Halloween pictures from this year or times past. Only 4 spots remain in this class so sign up as soon as you see the information!
Pam

No comments: