Welcome to the Central Croppers! Or at least that is what I'm calling the new scrapbook club I hope to get started in downtown Moncton, NB, meeting at Central United Church on the corner of Queen and Church Streets. Maybe we will come up with a new name once we actually get together. But for now I just want to say "Welcome!" Here is where you will find information about crops and classes. I will be updating this site with the date of our first crop and what classes will be offered once I start getting more information and have time to do a little planning. I can tell you this so far:
I will be offering an introductory class for those who have wanted to try scrapbooking and aren't sure where to begin. You won't need a lot of equipment or supplies; you will learn all about basic supplies and tools, types of albums, terminology, a little fun history of scrapbooking and make your first page, celebrating summer. More details to come, but I think you will really love the papers I will have for you to try!
For those of you who have done this before, I will be doing a mini chipboard album with a Halloween theme. Really cute I think! This will be a small class, so keep an eye out for registration time!
More classes will be announced later. Once I know what they are, so will you!
Otherwise, bring along your supplies, grab a table space and enjoy a day of scrapbooking, chatting with your friends and a light lunch and refreshments. More information to come.
Oh yeah...my name is Pam and I will be your hostess for our crops, with the help of others. This is something I have wanted to do for a while and it's finally time! Hope we can make this a monthly event!
If you would like to leave comments or questions here you will need to create a Blogger account (or Google account - same thing) which is free. You can learn how to do it by clicking on the Blogger symbol (orange and white "B") at the top of this page. It doesn't mean you have to make a blog, just have an account, which will let you sign in to leave your comments. Or if you find it easier just click on "comments" below the post you want to comment on, and there you will find a link to create a Google account.
Until next time!
Pam
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment